Non-existent Customer Service at Virgin Mobile USA
Update added by user Jul 18, 2013
I had written a letter to the CEO and several weeks later I received a call from the Executive Offices.I could tell by the interaction that I was dealing with a real Customer Service Associate.
Ms. Brown was polite, professional, "caught the ball and ran with it". With her help, it took several weeks of phone calls back and forth, but finally this week it was all cleared up. It took about a month but I had no interruption in service this month and my payment was automatically deducted from my credit card.
I did suggest to Ms.Brown to escalate the need for her class of customer service to be the norm rather than the exception.
Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2013
Have had Virgin Mobile for several months.I had no problem with the initial activation but last month when I topped up they billed me twice on the same day for my monthly top up.
I called American Express and they tried to resolve it with them but no one from Virgin Wireless ever responded to the dispute. So American Express credited me for the excess (the duplicate charge). This month, I went online to top up and was unable to do so. Today, naturally, I found that I had no service so I called to top up over the phone.
Well, it has been an exercise in futility. Have spoken to at least 1/2 dozen employees at Virgin, including their technical department. I cannot top up my phone even using my Paypal account. So, I own a $200+ paperweight right now.
Customer Service (they finally transferred me to what they call Customer Service "charge back" unit) goes into voicemail each and every time and no one calls back.
In essence, they are penalizing me for disputing THEIR OVERCHARGE!I am so unhappy with Virgin Wireless USA, I am going to try to return my phone and to sign up with a more reliable, customer-friendly wireless provider.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On Monday September 9, 2013, I received a “Past Due” bill ($557.93) for a Cincinnati Bell account I closed in June of 2013. The “Past Due” statement said that..."
- "I bought a phone for my son and they sent me a Chinese phone. I didn't realize until my son started going into the apps and it was all..."
- "You *** ***. I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T..."
- "What is happening is that my school is under a Pearson test mode lock down for the next three months! The PARCC test is wreaking havoc in their school...."
- "We purchased 2 Marvin Sliding glass doors and the glass itself is wavy. During the day this isn't a problem. But a night, when you look at your reflection in the..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "I was hit by one of allstate policy holders and they have not paid to get my car out of the shop, my car has been in there since 10-28-2015,..."
- "Stop eating sonic because my order was never right, thought I would give them another try. Bad ideal!!! Ordered a burger no mayo got home..."
- "First off i ordered my pizza over an 2 hours after the first hour when i called to fond out what was going on i was told my pizzas were..."