Non-existent Customer Service at Virgin Mobile USA
I had written a letter to the CEO and several weeks later I received a call from the Executive Offices.I could tell by the interaction that I was dealing with a real Customer Service Associate.
Ms. Brown was polite, professional, "caught the ball and ran with it". With her help, it took several weeks of phone calls back and forth, but finally this week it was all cleared up. It took about a month but I had no interruption in service this month and my payment was automatically deducted from my credit card.
I did suggest to Ms.Brown to escalate the need for her class of customer service to be the norm rather than the exception.
Have had Virgin Mobile for several months.I had no problem with the initial activation but last month when I topped up they billed me twice on the same day for my monthly top up.
I called American Express and they tried to resolve it with them but no one from Virgin Wireless ever responded to the dispute. So American Express credited me for the excess (the duplicate charge). This month, I went online to top up and was unable to do so. Today, naturally, I found that I had no service so I called to top up over the phone.
Well, it has been an exercise in futility. Have spoken to at least 1/2 dozen employees at Virgin, including their technical department. I cannot top up my phone even using my Paypal account. So, I own a $200+ paperweight right now.
Customer Service (they finally transferred me to what they call Customer Service "charge back" unit) goes into voicemail each and every time and no one calls back.
In essence, they are penalizing me for disputing THEIR OVERCHARGE!I am so unhappy with Virgin Wireless USA, I am going to try to return my phone and to sign up with a more reliable, customer-friendly wireless provider.review #420181
You may also like
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "Ordered two cases. Received and one was fine. The other is cheap plastic, which is tough to see on website, and has quality issues with coating. It's not full-coverage, which..."
- "Purchased program w/additional cost for tech support. Web site shows program allows for call recording, satisfaction guaranteed. Downloaded program and learned call recording is not a feature, so the..."
- "First off, I was unhappy to find out my 6 foot Vinyl Fence panels were no longer stocked product. Also I had to find my old pamphlet at home and..."
- "I ordered over $1,000 of large tile and it came shipped on a plastic wrapped pallet in excellent condition. Upon inspecting the pallet and the boxes with the driver all..."
- "I just experienced the most horrible customer service ever at bjs in Ocean Township NJ. After an item wouldnt scan had to wait 15 minutes with not one worker..."
- "I purchased this bag of wild Bird seed and am very upset with all the sand in it! If you take out the sand how much really does the bag..."
- "eBay buyers beware of this eBay seller this the business name Member ID performanceraceparts ( 227558Red dont buy from them they are crooks scammers will take your money and will not..."
- "Original Report: Richmond American Homes built my home 8 years ago. We purchased the home for close to 700K. Last week i noticed a piece fo siding falling from the sunroom..."