Non-existent Customer Service at Virgin Mobile USA
I had written a letter to the CEO and several weeks later I received a call from the Executive Offices.I could tell by the interaction that I was dealing with a real Customer Service Associate.
Ms. Brown was polite, professional, "caught the ball and ran with it". With her help, it took several weeks of phone calls back and forth, but finally this week it was all cleared up. It took about a month but I had no interruption in service this month and my payment was automatically deducted from my credit card.
I did suggest to Ms.Brown to escalate the need for her class of customer service to be the norm rather than the exception.
Have had Virgin Mobile for several months.I had no problem with the initial activation but last month when I topped up they billed me twice on the same day for my monthly top up.
I called American Express and they tried to resolve it with them but no one from Virgin Wireless ever responded to the dispute. So American Express credited me for the excess (the duplicate charge). This month, I went online to top up and was unable to do so. Today, naturally, I found that I had no service so I called to top up over the phone.
Well, it has been an exercise in futility. Have spoken to at least 1/2 dozen employees at Virgin, including their technical department. I cannot top up my phone even using my Paypal account. So, I own a $200+ paperweight right now.
Customer Service (they finally transferred me to what they call Customer Service "charge back" unit) goes into voicemail each and every time and no one calls back.
In essence, they are penalizing me for disputing THEIR OVERCHARGE!I am so unhappy with Virgin Wireless USA, I am going to try to return my phone and to sign up with a more reliable, customer-friendly wireless provider.review #420181
You may also like
- "On Monday September 9, 2013, I received a “Past Due” bill ($557.93) for a Cincinnati Bell account I closed in June of 2013. The “Past Due” statement said that..."
- "Birch stated I failed to return a warranty replacement and charged me $549 for a new phone. It was part of a long saga beginning with an iPhone that..."
- "After having a battery installed in my iPhone... Once I got home, I realized that the volume controls and the vibrate features no longer worked. I contacted Matthew Snider via..."
- "I ordered over $1,000 of large tile and it came shipped on a plastic wrapped pallet in excellent condition. Upon inspecting the pallet and the boxes with the driver all..."
- "My lawn looks like we live in a Ghetto2 yes and $1400 later I cancel DutcheyHe had the Gall to send me a final bill for $500And a personal note..."
- "I got a pair of trousers on 08/30 which was 'on Sale' , which had a disfunct chain. Went to return the item on 08/31. I was told that since..."
- "date:5/22/15 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $1,143.83 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $370.02 Truegreen sprayed for weeds and killed a hedge I started 10 years ago (variegated privet)..."
- "Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town. No work on the house all week and this is what I get! Was so..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."