I had a Virgin Mobile prepaid phone and my phone was deactivated before I could add money to it.
I lost $143 balance in my account and 143 free minutes. I had until September 15th to top-up but Virgin Mobile deactiveated it before then.
Now I have lost my number, money, & minutes. They now want me to reactivate it with a different number and zero balance. I don't think so.
They never send me an email, text, or phone call telling me when the cutoff date was. I think Virgin is being sneaky in doing this. I will never do business with them again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "Husband needed a birth certificate quickly to change over his driver's license from another state. We went through Vital Chek, starting their process back in the middle of June...."
- "Purchased the Ultra frame after reading good reviews on Amazon (purchased directly from Intex). We went above and beyond w/ preparing the site b/c we planned to..."