Virgin Mobile Deactivated & Stole Money from my account
I had a Virgin Mobile prepaid phone and my phone was deactivated before I could add money to it.
I lost $143 balance in my account and 143 free minutes. I had until September 15th to top-up but Virgin Mobile deactiveated it before then.
Now I have lost my number, money, & minutes. They now want me to reactivate it with a different number and zero balance. I don't think so.
They never send me an email, text, or phone call telling me when the cutoff date was. I think Virgin is being sneaky in doing this. I will never do business with them again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cellular Phone
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "All I wanted was to buy my mother a cheap phone. Well It started out that way. I got her the phone and put it on the "free" (actually $5.99..."
- "CellItUsed.com stole my phone! Either that or $123 of my moneyâ€¦ Let me explain... I have used other "sell your cell phone" type services in the past. Whenever I used one,..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "I will never do business again with Michelle Evans or her Etsy shop MichiCouture. Here's why I'm very disappointed not only were they not bubble wrapped, only in a silky..."
- "I bought my furniture 2 years ago . Six months ago I called the warranty company about my couch loosing its color. As of today almost 6 monts in Im..."
- "The typical U.S. consumer is not the smartest person on the planet; with average IQs that barely suffice in typical high schools, the average Joe is inevitably forced to indulge..."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."
- "I have been trying to end my contract with this company for 6 weeks: first, they collected the bill for July 2015 and told me to send a letter asking..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."