This is hilarious!I've been a loyal Virgin Mobile customer for 6 years and have always paid my bills on time.

I just bought a new phone with them and signed a new contract paying them over $700 last month. Now they reward me for being so awesome by threatening to cut me off because $26.33 is overdue. Wow!!!!! Virgin was way better before Bell bought them out.

If you have Virgin Mobile you actually have Bell by the way. There was very noticeable decline in everything about this company after they turned into Bell.

I miss Virgin Mobile.I guess I better pay off this huge bill right away lmao.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Virgin Mobile and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Virgin Mobile to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Virgin Mobile virgin mobile deals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Virgin Mobile?

Comments