This is hilarious!I've been a loyal Virgin Mobile customer for 6 years and have always paid my bills on time.
I just bought a new phone with them and signed a new contract paying them over $700 last month. Now they reward me for being so awesome by threatening to cut me off because $26.33 is overdue. Wow!!!!! Virgin was way better before Bell bought them out.
If you have Virgin Mobile you actually have Bell by the way. There was very noticeable decline in everything about this company after they turned into Bell.
I miss Virgin Mobile.I guess I better pay off this huge bill right away lmao.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Virgin Mobile Deals
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In January my internet and home phone went dead>>AT&T came out to repair>>placing a temporaryline arose driveway and lawn. 4-5 wks later they came out to bury the line..."
- "Hello Everyone. I am an ACN Rep also. Personally I like all the products and services and think they're just great! But I just wanted to say that..."
- "Brighthouse, Orlando FL - was scheduled to activate TV, Internet and Phone service at my parent's new home, which also has a Legrand home automation (HA) and Unity integration system...."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Collin and his associate came over to my house today to help with my kitchen counter-top which had been damaged by humid water damage that started three years ago...the Insurance..."
- "Went to look for a new vehicle and ran into a violent registered sex offender as the car salesman. After such I made it known that I was displeased with..."
- "I was trying with 10$ and found that the prices on MT4 platform vs Prices on IQ options' platform differ alot. Its like the quotations are their own and not..."
- "I just purchased a webcam & after installing their software the webcam doesn't even work. Every time I try to start it. It just says "Launcher Main Exe not working"..."
- "In August, 2003 we decided to upgrade our 11 year old working GE refrigerator in our cottage with an upscale Frigidaire Model.We bought the model from Future Shop in Montreal..."