Lawnside, New Jersey

I was completely satisfied with my Virgin Mobile service, and then the company opted for a system update.The company did warn its customers, however, I didn't realize it would have the kind of impact on my service that it has.

My data service speed has been retarded to the point where it is practically useless, and I receive "network error" messages constantly!

Virgin Mobile should take measures to ensure the happiness of current customers, but instead they are worrying about future potential customers.I will no longer refer people to Virgin Mobile for prepaid service, as i myself will be changing companies!

Had an Experience with Virgin Mobile?

Comments

I'm OK with the word retarded.

to S0_Sad Charlottesville, Virginia, United States #639325

If you "retard" something, you are slowing it down or delaying its progress.He said his data speed has been retarded.

Can you put two and two together, or should I make it even clearer for you?You shouldn't call people ignorant without even knowing the meaning of words yourself, imbecile.

"HELD HOSTAGE UVERSE ATT DSL" ATT "Are you bored & have nothing exciting to do to occupy your mind? I have the answer just call AT&T & get "U-Verse" for your phone, Internet & your cable!..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Camping World - Worst experience in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!! Camping World "Will never purchase another item from Camping World again in my life. They have lied to me and are not true to their word. Their employees tore my canvas as..." Read more Mercari - Horribly app Mercari "I had a bad experience with mercari i was a new costumer and mercari they suspended my account for no reason they accused me to have multiples accounts or irregularities..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more