3.0

I have been a Virgin customer for three years.I decided to upgrade to an iPhone 5s & purchased it directly from the Virgin website.

When it arrived I tried to swap my phone on the Virgin website (they claimed "it is so simple!") but I was told the SIM card was already in use by someone else! I called Customer Service which was already closed. I called the next morning...hours of being "escalated" with no luck. The SIM card would not work.

They said they would send me a new SIM card in 3-5 business days! I objected, so they overnighted it to me. Again, the phone would not activate even with the new SIM card. I was on the phone for several hours and "escalated several times", always going through the same steps each time.

Finally they told me to call Apple. I called Apple who could not solve the problem so I went to the Apple Store. There they gave me a brand new phone and new SIM card. They were able to start the phone for me but when they called Virgin from the Apple Store they were told it could take up to 24 hours to activate my phone service!

When it wasn't activated after 36 hours, I again called Virgin. Since that day I have been on the phone for hours with Virgin for several days and my phone is still not activated! Tonight they told me there is an "outage" in my area and someone will call me within 72 hours to hopefully resolve the issue! This is crazy!

My husband has Virgin service and his phone is working fine in spite of the so called "outage!" I would not recommend this company to anyone at this point!

I have asked several times about adjusting my monthly bill due to no service and each person has told me the next person will take care of it.

Review about: Virgin Mobile Phone Service.

I didn't like: Not be.

Had an Experience with Virgin Mobile?

Comments