I don't get it. Virgin and I got along fine for two years, now all of a sudden, I have no signal...I've tried off and on, I've tried hard reboot, I've tried changing the battery, I've tried turning off 3G, I even bought a new phone...nothing works.

NO SIGNAL. If I'm smack dab in the middle of downtown Phoenix, I get a signal, otherwise, I'm screwed. I get no signal in my house and if I do, it's sporadic and calls get dropped or I can't hear.

I literally have one bar at the MOST at any given time, if I have any. Time to look for a new carrier, I think.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of virgin mobile phone service. Virgin Mobile needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned virgin mobile phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Virgin Mobile.

Comments

I have the very same problem! No service or very minimal. Not a dependable carrier, so it's time for a change!