Virgin Mobile has THE WORST customer service.I spent 6 hrs on the phone w/them today trying to get my issues resolved (loyal customer for 4 years ALWAYS pay my bills ontime) I got 5 different stories, hung up on 3x's and spoke to 7 ppl (2 supervisors) who basically had no authority to fix anything and let loose on the last one 'a supervisor' and said, 'let me understand this .....

As a supervisor, you can't refund the broken phone I paid full price for FROM YOU, I had it fixed at the apple store so you froze my account so that Ive had no phone for 3 wks, your meaning of 'expedite' is 5 business days and thats if you actually do what you say since I was supposed to receive a new sim card last Wed and when I called to check Thurs IT WASNT EVEN DONE!, and since you froze my account and got my new IMEI number you had the nerve to lock my unlocked phone into your network for A YEAR. I will serve my jail sentence to your shoddy company for a year and leave the very day my phone is unlocked since you've coerced me into by locking my phone w/o my knowledge' She offered me the fedex tracking number to prove it was sent and I said, 'who cares.

You've proven your word means nothing since I have to honor my part of the contract while you have an absolute disregard for your part.Id be shocked if I actually rec'd the sm card AND it worked

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of virgin mobile customer care. Virgin Mobile needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned virgin mobile customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Virgin Mobile.

Had an Experience with Virgin Mobile?

Comments

Brockville, Ontario, Canada #1258846

me too cant wait till phone is done totally agree bad customer service must be commission