Plainfield, New Jersey

Update by user Jul 18, 2013

I had written a letter to the CEO and several weeks later I received a call from the Executive Offices.I could tell by the interaction that I was dealing with a real Customer Service Associate.

Ms. Brown was polite, professional, "caught the ball and ran with it". With her help, it took several weeks of phone calls back and forth, but finally this week it was all cleared up. It took about a month but I had no interruption in service this month and my payment was automatically deducted from my credit card.

I did suggest to Ms.Brown to escalate the need for her class of customer service to be the norm rather than the exception.

Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2013

Have had Virgin Mobile for several months.I had no problem with the initial activation but last month when I topped up they billed me twice on the same day for my monthly top up.

Related: Virgin Mobile - Customer Service is Horrible

I called American Express and they tried to resolve it with them but no one from Virgin Wireless ever responded to the dispute. So American Express credited me for the excess (the duplicate charge). This month, I went online to top up and was unable to do so. Today, naturally, I found that I had no service so I called to top up over the phone.

Well, it has been an exercise in futility. Have spoken to at least 1/2 dozen employees at Virgin, including their technical department. I cannot top up my phone even using my Paypal account. So, I own a $200+ paperweight right now.

Customer Service (they finally transferred me to what they call Customer Service "charge back" unit) goes into voicemail each and every time and no one calls back.

In essence, they are penalizing me for disputing THEIR OVERCHARGE!I am so unhappy with Virgin Wireless USA, I am going to try to return my phone and to sign up with a more reliable, customer-friendly wireless provider.

Review about: Virgin Cell Phone Account.

Review #420181 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Virgin Mobile?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.