Ok. starting with phone service.

They told me if i call about my internet broadband or my phone service to any virgin moble phone number from my virgin moble phone that I will not be charged. This is not true. They have charged me EVERY time i have made a call about my internet and phone.

Secondly.

I purchased a mi fi packed that is said to be the unlimited package but i am told now that i spend $54 dollers per month for the UNLIMITED package but the package is NOT unlimited. if you use ample amount of intenet...then your service slows to almost a stand still. How is this unlimited???

I used barly no internet for the month of october because my computer was broke and then in the shop being fixed.

i was excited when i got it back because i knew that i didnt use much internet so my service would be fast ect....NOT SO. i was getting terrible service and after a 26 minute phone call and quite the line of *** from the custome service rep...they tried to tell me i was using a lot of internet??? WHAA?? how dishonest is that??

so not only am i being ripped off paying for a unlimited package thats NOT unlimited but they are also lieing about my amount of use and also charging me for a phone call that i was promised by them was not being charged. VIRGIN MOBLE IS THE WORST COMPANY THAT I HAVE EVER HAD THE UNFORTUNE TO EVER HAVE TO WORK WITH. THEY ARE DISHONEST, THEY ARE NOT ENGLISH SPEAKING AND THEY DO NOT HAVE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I tried to speak with a supervisor or someone about my complaint but was just left on hold for 22 minuts. unreal!!!

Review about: Virgin Mobile Phone Service.

Comments