On two occasions I have had to upgrade my Virgin Mobile Phone tarif to take advantage of the free internet access which was claimed with the tarrif. On each occasion I have had to pay for each time I have accessed. On the second occasion I asked for confirmation that the new tarif would give me free internet access. I was repeatedly assured that it would. Yet I recently discovered that I was charged again for each access. This is a disgrace. I called to ask for an explanation and I was simply told I had been given the wrong tarif, but if I wanted to get free internet access I would need to upgrade again.

I then explained that I was not happy with the service I was receiving and wanted to leave. It was explained that I was under contract with them. I explained that as had been misled I was entitled to seek another company as the principles of trust had been breached making the contract void.

It was explained that this was not the case.

I get sick and tired of how companies think they can bully people, ill treat them and mislead them and that they teach their staff to interpret thw law in favour of the company themselves. This has to stop.

Product or Service Mentioned: Virgin Mobile Phone Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 24, 2011.

Comments