Lost my phone and ordered a new phone on 24months contract. The phone was posted to the wrong address.

Messenger Post courier is holding my phone until Virgin provides them with direction. Virgin refuses to contact messenger post and won't let me go to a virgin shop to get a phone. They need to wait for the post to send it back to them, then re-post it!The post is going to keep the phone for 5 business days before returning it and in the mean time I am on a contract where Virgin hasn't fullfilled it's part of providing me with a phone.

Their service is useless - THEY WON'T LET ME GET A PHONE THROUGH THEIR STORES. I've been without a phone for a week and need to get it quickly

Product or Service Mentioned: Virgin Mobile Phone Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 09, 2013.

Comments

wd8ajj
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #622693

Customer service at Virgin Mobil is the worst Another India help center that knows nothing to help but sounds good. Lost access to my voice mail and after 3 days on the phone for hours never did get it working.

Went to a Sprint store and they fixed it in 5 min. There as bad as Dell in customer service. Do not think any of the reps I talked to even new the system.Was put on hold many times.

They are owned by Sprint in the US and feel that Sprint needs to clean house and move customer service back home and stop playing games. maybe Apple will buy them out and can all.