Purchased prepaid mobile plan with an unlocked phone. Had phone verified in person by Virgin rep in Metrotown Burnaby BC for functionality/ compatability.

SIM card will not work, and Virgin will not refund plan until 5 day investigation of a activation failure takes place. Will not allow me to try a new SIM either.

As phone was verified and tested by Virgin prior to sale, expect little more direct engagement with obvious and fixable problem of faulty SIM. Need phone service ASAP for job searching, and find it unfair to be forced to go to another operator for another activation while I wait on them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Virgin Mobile Phone Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 25, 2011.

Comments

Nothing but problems with this company. Extra charges on my bills that continue to appear, even after multiple conversations with cust service; two months to repair a two month old handset; no followup to complaints when I'm told that "someone" will contact me; supervisors are never available when I call trying to resolve issues; service suspensions despite the fact that I have a credit on my account- ie they owe me money. Stay away.