I have virgin mobile for my cell phone provider, and its pay-as-you-go. so i have an option to charge my debit card whenever im low on money.

So two months ago, i got a charge on my bank statement for $21, but i didnt recieve any credit or anyhting. so i emailed the comany and asked what it was about, and that i wanted my money back. they said they have no record for the charge, so i cant get my money back. so later I emailed them again and asked, hoping for a better answer, and they told me that nothing has changed since the last time i contacted them.

how come they can keep track of my complaints, but not of when they charge me random fees. and in addition they claim to have live costumer service, i've called numerous times and never once heard an option to talk to a person, always a computer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Virgin Mobile Phone Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 01, 2011.

Comments

Rovato, Lombardy, Italy #232735

I would make an executive escalation if you are truly concerned about the money. Also, check with your bank to make sure it was a charge and not just a hold that was released.

And also that amount sounds like a top up amount not a random fee, so maybe just remove your CC and use top ups so you dont have to worry. Or do what I do, a 1 time top up and do not save my CC info.