I bought a mobile broadband modem for my laptop and easily activated it. The coverage map showed my area to have excellent coverage. In reality the whole area had poor to no coverage. After 3 days the modem broke. My status display showed the modem as no longer activated and I received a pop up message on my laptop showing a number to call. I called the number (the normal broadband2go number) and was left on hold for over an hour until I gave up. The next day I had the same experience but in the middle of the business morning. I tried the main Virgin Mobile number and had the same experience, being left on hold for many minutes. Again no answer.

I am left without internet and no way to contact the company to resolve their problem. I want my money back.

DO NOT buy Virgin Mobile services.

Comments

I've had broadband to go for a few months now and even when it's working properly, its nothing but a hassel.It freezes all the time and disconnects you from the internet when your in the middle of something.

They have a unlimited data plan, but it slows speed down after 5MB of usage, which is no good because it's already super slow as it is. I have three of 4 bars and it takes forever to download anything. even a youtube video. Two thumbs down for this garbage.

Going to try that CLEAR 4G product next.It cost a grip to get it started, but if it works, its worth it.

Try hitting the arrow key up in the left corner, than go to program modem and reactivate it. I had that problem and that made it work. I would agree with the service.