**Beware, if you have anger, or heart problems...stay AWAY from Virgin Mobile***

They will cause you to loose it! I am generally a nice person and I have been satisfied with their service since 2010....however in the past 4 months they have been so troubling.

They do not keep up with your payments...so make sure you keep your own record. I signed up for insurance and WAS PAYING. Yet when my phone was stolen they claimed I did not have it and wanted me to pay full price. This dispute lasted for weeks.

Then I would top up and instead of them deducting for my phone bill like they are supposed to...they didnt and cut off my service. I currently have the htc evo 3D...I have no service. It comes and goes and I have to end up restarting the phone each time. I called customer service OVER 10 times in November and they all made me do the same thing...take out the battery, turn it on, reset my profile.

NOTHING worked. Finally I was offered a new phone....its been 2 weeks..still no phone!

Now my service has been cut off although my bill reflects my payment being made on NOV 30. Now i cannot get in touch with them...They are crappy

Product or Service Mentioned: Virgin Mobile Phone Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 03, 2012.

Comments