Virgin Mobile's online cell phone ordering system automatically changed my delivery address.I never received the phone, but was charged $105.

After repeated complaints, they finally agreed to send a second phone, but it never arrived. I disputed the charge with the credit card company and got a refund. In retribution, Virgin suspended service on a previously existing account, but only AFTER charging me $15.90 for top-up. Their customer service people are unthinking, scripted idiots who lie and are rude.

They don't care about customers. Their customer service phone system is terrible.

All in all, a bunch of incompetent thieves.

Review about: Virgin Mobile Phone Service.

Comments

I hear you very well, besides Virgin Mobile here in the USA they also have become a less favorable business to do so in the UK, customers there have jumped ship to other suppliers, Richard Branson pretends to be a fair business man, but the truth is he is a sheep in wolf clothing ! .

1.Written by Karen Gresham, on 22-09-2009 07:30

My Mom died on August 12, 2009.

I had been paying for her Virgin Mobile account for years, to the point where we had a credit of $260.00 for all the automatic "top ups' she never got to use. When she died, I asked for a refund of this credit balance and was REFUSED!! Obviously, she will not use these minutes and I feel robbed of this money that I paid them for NOTHING.

Worst customer service I've ever experienced.They are THIEVES!

I can relate to your frustration. It is so annoying indeed. How can there still be people out there with such incompetence? It baffles me

But, the good news is that I came across a really great website the other day: it is called hellopeter.com

Hellopeter.com is an amazing website dedicated to customer service. Customers, like yourself, can write a report on the site for free and about any company, and then the company responsible will have the opportunity to respond - they usually do respond because it is more embarrassing for them not to.

Trust me, try it out.