On the 19th of Aug my BIS was switched off.THE SAME DAY I purchased R50,with that I received a additional R50 because of the special VM was having.20th Aug, I purchased my BIS using the *105*30# (something like that, was the old system of buying BIS) & R60 WAS taken from my airtime, my BIS was then activated that same day.31st of Aug my BIS was switched off AGAIN!(BIS lasted 2 WEEKS) I then called customer care & they were absolutely useless with helping me, because the last record you guys had of me buying airtime was in April.They insisted on telling me that I had not bought airtime or the BIS (even though I had proof on a sms's VM had sent me).I then went to Menlyn VM store & they were of no use either & notified me the code for BIS I was using was the old code, which i was NOT notified had changed, yet it had taken R60 everytime!I loaded another R80 & my BIS could NOT be activated so I was advised to buy a data bundle!R60 was taken on the following Monday.Today my BIS was switched off AGAIN.I bought R15 airtime about 5h ago,my BIS was reactivated.1h ago my BIS went off & that R15 is GONE!I made no calls & went onto the internet 4 about 2min. This is beyond ridiculous.RIP OFF!

Product or Service Mentioned: Virgin Mobile Internet Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 10, 2013.

Comments