Lusby, Maryland

You are lucky you only have 30 - 40 dollars. My balance was 395.70 when I asked to cancel my "NO CONTRACT" cell phone service and get a refund they said - REQUEST DENIED.

The phillipine at the other end said I was not complying with the "terms and conditions". In the courts of the USA - "TERMS AND CONDITIONS" apply only to contracts.

I signed up for a "NO CONTRACT" cell phone service.

I asked to speak to a representative in the US. that request was denied. Having a representative in the USA is a Federal

Trade Commission requirement for firms outside the USA doing business in the USA. If you request to speak to a US representative, to comply with the law, they must connect you to someone IN THE USA. Again - request denied.

Virgin mobile is a scam which is actually illegal in the USA.

There should be a class action law suit.

bagger_36 wrote the review because of "they are thiefs" at Virgin Mobile. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $396 and wants Virgin Mobile to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was i did not like being the victim of thievery. Author liked the most very little. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Virgin Mobile and virgin mobile phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Virgin Mobile?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1090328

Same thing happened to my mother.She had a balance of $380 and they shut off her phone.

She had a car accident and was unable to make a call. We went online and they cutoff her online access. We called those crooks in the Phillipines and they said her balance had been forfeited and they would not refund the money.

My mother uses the phone for emergencies ONLY ( LESS THAN 10-15 MINUTES PER MONTH).THESE GOONS MUST BE STOPPED.