I "was" a customer of virgin mobile and my service "was: working fine until one day the system took a big dump and gave up the ghost.I spent a week trying to get customer service to help me but all I got was the "basic" tech support rundown.

I had my issue escalated multiple times to tech support but never received a call from them to even let me know what the potential issue may be and how long it may take to even come up with a solution. Essentially I was left in the dark. I explained that I wanted my money back because there is no way I am paying for a service that I am not able to use. I was credited the money to my account and then I explained that I will no longer be using their service and moving to another company and that I wanted a refund to be issued to me.

I was told my issue was escalated to the finance department and hat I would be called within 48 hours. I called back after two days and was told it actually takes three days. This pushed me over the limit so I told them I was tired of their lies and wanted to speak to the finance department and corporate headquarters. I was told they have no way to contact anyone outside of their office by any means other than e-mail.

The manager I was speaking to then informed me, after arguing with him about not getting a call from the finance department, that the finance people put a note on my account saying that the request for refund was denied because it was not eligible for refund. I am was not receiving the service so I wanted my money back and they told me to get lost. They are holding money that does not belong to them thus they are committing financial fraud (stealing my money without providing a service). They are also committing communications fraud because they are a communications company who offers a service but makes it unavailable to the customers who are paying to use it.

They are a rip off company with customer service outside the United States where I live and with absolutely no way to talk to anyone at the corporate headquarters and no way to get anything done about the illegal activities taking place without filing a lawsuit. Stay away from this company like the plague because they will take your money and make your life way more stressful than is necessary in one persons lifetime. The customer service managers are not trained to handle anything and the customer service reps are not trained properly to handle basic calls. I have a list of names of all the people whom I spoke with during my stressful week trying to fix my service but I will not list them here.

Just know that I am in the process of taking action against Virgin Mobile and all of the representatives who lied to me and cheated me during this process.

Just because you are in another country does not mean you can not be held responsible.Do NOT give these people money!!!

This person wrote the review because of "all of the reasons listed. everything is bad." at Virgin Mobile. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Virgin Mobile to "leave me alone because i don't care anymore and don't ever want to deal with your company again".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Virgin Mobile virgin mobile prepaid cell phone sevice for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments