I am so unsatisfied as a Virgin Mobile customer. I paid for a new phone and received it no problem on the 31st of August. As soon as I got I called VM to activate and pick a plan. They asked me if I wanted to switch my old phone number to my new phone and I said absolutely. I was told not a problem but it would take a few hours to three days to have this process completed. Sighing, I said ok and let the time pass. After 3 days of waiting and not receiving anything I called back. I started calling at 8AM and did not get on the phone with someone until close to 7PM...I was calling every hour too! When I got on the phone I was told to talk to another department and when I was transferred they hungup on me so I was forced to call back and wait again until a rep answered. I was told the computers were down and that I should call back in 2-5 hours. What a headache since it was now 4 days since I bought the phone.

On the 5th day I called back enraged. I talked to a Jenny Rodriguez who told me she would take care of me and was very apologetic...I thought I was finally getting somewhere. She actually reconfirmed all my information and guess what...the indian customer rep who filled out all my information confirmed it to me correctly but entered EVERYTHING wrong!!!! I asked her how it took 5 days and 4 people for someone to finally say something to me about this! We spent a full hour going through all the corrections and Jenny said it would take no more than 24 hrs. to have everything fixed.

I thought great and for the 1st time got off the phone thinking things would be ok. 24 hours later I tried calling Jenny back since I didn't hear anything and guess what...my phone magically isn't working. I am unable to send/receive text and phone calls. On top of that they deactivated my Sprint account (so now I can't even access my bill or information online), took my money and still have not gotten back to me. If this is how Virgin Mobile is going to treat their customers that they "care about so much" then they need to be taken out of business. This company is a waste of time, money and energy. Sham businesses need to be taken down!!!

Comments