I was given my Virgin Mobile phone exactly one month ago as a gift from a relative. She also started me on the very well advertised $25 Beyond Talk Plan that includes 300 minutes, unlimited text, data and web. The first month of service was PERFECT. A began to run low on minutes, and it was a day before my payment was due so I went ahead and paid using a Top Up card. Oh, the *** began.

I was communication via text with instructor's and friends, then I receive a message stating that I was running low on money in my account after I had left 10 extra dollars in it. I looked on my bill, and I see that they are charging me 15 cents per text now. I contact VM, and they see the problem and refill my account and redo my plan. They claim "incident resolved."

I begin texting again, AND IT IS STILL CHARGING ME. The second time I contact them they claim their computers had a glitch, and that they would fix the problem. Yet again, refilled and started my account. IT WAS STILL CHARGING ME.

It has literally been a week, and they have been contacted nearly 15 times, and each time- the same ritual. I am IRREVOCABLY PISSED! The latest e-mail said that my account is under investigation, but should be fixed. YEAH, RIGHT!

I AM SO PISSED! THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING! DO THEY NOT HAVE COMPETENT CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING? IS THIS PROBLEM THAT HARD TO SOLVE?!

Product or Service Mentioned: Virgin Mobile Phone Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 04, 2010.

Comments

They are going to milk you of your money and throw your worthless a** under the bus. They are greedy and ruthless. Go ahead and find out for yourself, but don't say I didn't warn ya!

Richard Branson should be made aware of the public relations disaster that is brewing if the virgin mobile business practices continue.