Virgin mobile dropped my wifi hotspot device, and as far as I could tell they would no longer have my plan.My plan let me buy a month worth of data when I needed it, as long as I bought it once a year.

So not paying for something every month that I don't need. When I called to complain about making my device obsolete, they told me the new device would work with my old plan. Now they tell me no it doesn't. They pushed me off to Boost Mobile.

Then they lied a second time and told me Boost Mobile has a similar plan. They do not.

Now I have to figure out how to unload the device I was talked into buying.All I can do now is get my money back for this device, and block all future communications with these liars.

This reviewer shared experience about "liars" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $11. This person is overall dissatisfied with Virgin Mobile. The most disappointing about virgin mobile hotspot at Virgin Mobile was being mislead and wasting my time Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Virgin Mobile.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Virgin Mobile to other companies on our site.

Comments

You weren't "misled" at all. It's clear you weren't understanding what you were being told, and now you're looking for the company to pay for it.