I purchased a Samsung intercept at 11am 11/19/11 at best buy.I should have known I was in for a cluster *** when the customer service rep was rude to the best buy clerk trying to help me activate my phone.

The issues started as soon as I started porting a number from att to virgin. They said it would take 24 to 48 hours to transfer my number, which was fine because I expected my other phone to continue working while it ported over. My att phone stopped working about an hour after having my virgin mobile phone activated at best buy, but my virgin mobile phone still did not work. So I called them 4 hours later and continued to call every 3 to 4 hours to figure out the status of where the *** my number was, and each time received different answers from the reps, from "its still porting" to "its ported but not in our system" back to "its still porting""att hasn't released the number" "its ported but not in our system but give us Money to activate it" and receiving different answers from reps after being hung up on and transfered numerous times and still not getting a straight answer.

So finally I called att and asked them where the *** my number was. They had ported it and released the number at 12pm 11/19/11. So by this time its been over 30 hours and I still have no phone service and no idea what is going on and having these virgin mobile twats lie to me about the status of my phone number. So att called virgin mobile with me on the line and they were finally able to get a straight answer, and even then it made no sense.

By this time, I told virgin that I was returning the phone to best buy and to expect a call the following day to port my number back to att. Every time I called, they lied, transferred and hung up on me numerous times, POOR customer service.

Buyer beware, those nice cheap phones and plans, you get what you pay for.*** poor customer service.

Comments

correction the number is 1.877.600.8065

Tier 3 technical support for Virgin Mobile, US based in California

1.877.8065.

They speak engilsh. they are actual VM employees. If you still have trouble call this number! I am about to file a class action lawsuit and feel it my duty to give out this number to the countless others that are in my shoes as well.

fraudalerts@virginmobileusa.com

this is the VM fraud department email address.

This is my second virgin mobile phone, had no problems with the first one but this one has yet to activate to where I can send and receive calls and messages after nearly 48 hours! Ridiculous):

Ugh, so sick of virgin mobile and their cheap *** *** phones!!! :(