Update by user Apr 18, 2011

This all happened as a result of an \"Upgrade\" by Virgin Mobile Data. My MIFI stopped working so I had to call the 877 number.

Once I waited 78 minutes I got cut off by a rep that apparently didn\'t know how to use their headset. I tried again in the evening only to have my Virgin Mobile phone minutes run out after waiting in their *** for about an hour.

Original review posted by user Apr 18, 2011

Mobile minutes ran out. So I had to call Phone Support who offered me a $5 credit to get me going. I then waited an hour again trying to get to Data Tech Support. Just as I got talking to the support rep. There it goes again, ran out of minutes on my phone. I had to call back and wait on hold for a phone rep. She offered me 30 mins to get me going again. "Fool me once" is what I said. I waited to talk to a supervisor, explaining that I had already spent over 150 minutes waiting on hold the phone supervisor, Amy Griffin, offered me 75 minutes. I explained that if she only looked at my account she could see the 78 minutes I spent at 8:03 this morning, and 75 would be insufficient. She then said the max she could offer was 100. I what world does 100 minutes pay back my account for the 150+ minutes that were already spent. I took the 100 minutes, fearful that I would not get any if I didn't. In addition, I asked if she would call me in 2 hours to make sure I got my problem fixed so I wouldn't have to wait in the *** once again. No such customer service from Amy Griffin.

OK, first I need my account credited back for every minute I spent talking to your tech support. This fixes my phone account, but does nothing for the 5+ hours I spent trying to fix this problem, that I didn't cause. Not to mention the lost productivity for the 2 days that I couldn't get my MIFI working.

I am extremely dissatisfied with Virgin Mobile and disgusted with Virgin Mobile customer service. What kind of a company charges you for calling one of their own customer service numbers to start with. I looks like I will likely be heading back to the market place to find a new phone service.

I plan to spend no time at all waiting in your customer service *** ever again. My 2 phone numbers and MIFI service will be long gone before I ever dial your number again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Virgin Mobile Phone Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 18, 2011.

Comments