Dade City North, Florida

OK so my phone died a few hours ago and i put it in charge 30min.after it died it shows that its charged fully but its in a continuous loop of turning on and off .

it barely opens all the way so i don't see anything but the company name over and over again.

I'm freaking out because i got this phone January 2013 and i just realized that the phone battery says an expiration date of 6.12.12 i don't know if the expiration date has something to do with it but i do know that i tried to reboot but sadly i didn't have the patients to wait because it so far passed an hour and idk if its rebooting i see the green android guy and a white box with a yellow arrow pointing to the android guy please help.your company should stop selling if you have all these complaints my friends told me never to connect with this company because of the poor outcomes and now i see why i should've listened.

Review about: Virgin Mobile Phone Service.

Comments

Marina Del Rey, California, United States #677228

PLEASE HELP!!!!!I am just starting my second month with Virgin.

I have had sooooo many problems. I have spoken with Customer Care where NOBODY seems to CARE at all. They have no knowledge, do not understand what I am telling them, and follow a script which seems to lead to a dead end. They all wish me a happy day and apologize for my problems.

They transfer me to Technical Service but no one there has technical knowledge. I have spent hours trying to get help all the time using my ISP minutes since I cannot call on my VM phone to get help with my VM phone. I have three ISP phones I want to switch to VM but at this rate I am TOTALLY frustrated and may never switch. With my other ISP I get terrific help with any problem quickly and with technical help from trained technicians.

It has already cost me many hours and dollars to TRY to get my phone and hotspot to work. PLEASE have a technical person contact me who knows how to help and speaks English in a way I can comprehend. I spent 46 minutes of ISP time this a.m. alone and finally had to hang up because the Customer Care "Technical" person could not help me with one of many problems; a HOTSPOT that does not connect.

AND (crazy me) II ordered another new phone and ordering that was another impossible task with your online process and another non-helpful Customer Care Rep. You won't believe!

the outcome on this one.Please HELP ASAP.