Style and Design

I've been with virgin mobile for over 5 years and every time I've tried to activate a phone with them there is some sort of problem.I bought a new phone and I wanted to change my phone number over to my new phone.

They sent me in circles just trying to get my number changed. I spoke to 5 different representatives.

They have THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!I hate virgin mobile now, and I'm taking my business elsewhere.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Virgin Mobile. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Virgin Mobile to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Virgin Mobile and virgin mobile phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Virgin Mobile?

Comments

Same problem here, I have been with at&t and t-mobile and now virgin mobile. THE ABSOLUTE WORST customer service ever....to the point of them lying by saying the tower is out...not so...it worked for someone else on their service. Not worth sticking with them....worth $5 extra for better service with another company.