when i signed up with virgin mobile, i paid for an iphone, i signed up my paypal account for service, and used a credit card to pay for my first month's payment. $50, because their system said you could not use paypal for your first payment.

so, i did. a representative called me and said i needed to pay another $10, that i needed to pay $55 for the first month's payment. okaaay, OH, and that their system would only allow a minimum order of $10, so effectively $5 to fulfill my first month's service of $55 (which should be $50, but, whatever), and another $5 for 'their system'. i asked for the $5 to be applied to my next months bill, and he said that i could only use it for ring tones.

LOL. i don't use ringtones. so, you stole my money. next month: they shut my phone off.

for no reason. even though i signed up for autopay (and got a confirmation email from them saying that i did). so, i had to pay FIFTY FIVE DOLLARS AGAIN for their 'system' error of and the fact that autopay was not applied. when i called customer service, i was sent through a battery of inept agents who kept apologizing, but who did nothing.

i spoke to a manager, elizabeth #645799, she applied a $5 credit to my account, BUT I CAN'T USE IT FOR MY PHONE SERVICE it must be used for 'ring tones'. ha! so now virgin has $10 of my money that i will never see again unless i want christina aguilera screaming some horrible ringtone/tune whenever i get a call. it's virgin.

billions of dollars, and they cant use MY MONEY toward MY ACCOUNT. so, effectively, they steal from you. do not use this service if you can avoid it. cheap?

maybe, on paper. but not really. i am going back to my old service, because i would rather pay more and get helpful representatives, and ACTUAL MONEY PUT TOWARD MY ACCOUNT WHEN THINGS GO WRONG, AND NOT RING TONES SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT. i was with my last phone company for 11 years.

never an issue. and great customer service. i regret leaving, and only did so i could upgrade from blackberry to an iphone, which my old company did not offer.

AVOID VIRGIN. not worth the iphone.

Review about: Virgin Mobile Phone Service.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #752475

seriously virgin mobile is so aweful, im going back to metro...aside from their plans being garbage ive had "top up" funds dissapear, autopay charged with no minutes to show, and they seem to multiply every minute a person uses by five.