I'm on my 3rd Samsung intercept and they want to send me a fourth. I use this phone for both personal and business.

Because of the calls not coming in, voice-mails not received, lost/missing texts, inability to make or receive calls, days talking to Virgin-mobile; I have lost sales and business, not to mention the cost of my time dealing with this awful company. The reps are ill-mannered, incompetent, unable to listen, have no authority, are drones and ineffective. I have been disconnected 3 times when requesting a manager. I refuse to take a 4th phone of the same type.

I've paid phone insurance since 2010 about $120, then had to pay a $65 deductible for 1st replacement (by the way the Intercept was $200 when I bought it; it now cost $99..you do the math). I requested another phone where I could use the $65 towards an upgrade...since their phone WON'T work. The upgrade cost $200...so if the $65 was used I would still be giving them $135 more. However, that was not an option.

Of course, I will take my business elsewhere.

Found Straight-talk $45 unlimited everything plan LG Optimus Q $180. DON'T get sucked into the propaganda that Virgin-mobile is the only one.

Product or Service Mentioned: Virgin Mobile Phone Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 17, 2012.

Comments

I hate this samsung intercept phone! Incoming calls do not always go through and it doesn't always send my text messages out.

Also, I've received text messages hours after the person sent them! Recently, the call quality on my phone as been ***. People can barely hear me.

I cannot wait until I am able to afford another phone and another service provider. This is beyond ridiculous.

Rovato, Lombardy, Italy #433573

We're so sorry you've had these problems and would like to help. If you email me at vmusocialcare@sprint.com, we're the team that responds to customers on the VM Facebook page and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Please put "pissed consumer" in Subject line so I'll know who you are. Thanks