I HAVE HAD IT WITH VIRGIN MOBILE. THEY KEEP SUSPENDING MY LINE EVEN THOUGH I PAY EVERY MONTH.

WITH UTTER REGRET I UPGRADED TO A TOP UP HOPING THINGS WILL GO BETTER ONLY TO BE SUSPENDED ONCE AGAIN. I DO NOT GET REGULAR STATEMENTS VIA MY WORK EMAIL ANYMORE & I HAVE TO BEG OVER & OVER TO HAVE THEM SENT TO ME. THE LAST EMAIL FROM VM INFORMED ME IN ADDITION TO THE R220 I PAID FOR THE NEW TOP UP I WAS STILL OUTSTANDING WITH R118! OH TO *** WITH IT I PAID IT END OF DEC WITH MY 2ND PAYMENT OF R220.

LIKE MONTHLY CLOCKWORK AFTER PAYMENT WAS MADE & I HAD IT RECONNECTED, THE NEXT DAY WE GOT AN SMS TO SAY THAT THE LINE WILL BE SUSPENDED DUE TO NON PAYMENT!!!!!!!!!!!! ONCE AGAIN AS IS MY MONTHLY RITUAL I HAVE TO GO TO MENLYN FRANCHISE WITH MY PROOF OF PAYMENT TO GET HEAD OFFICE STUFF UPS SORTED OUT. OH! MY!!

WORD!!!!!!!! NOW I OWE OVER R400. WHERE THE *** FROM???????? THE TOP UP AIRTIME IS ONLY FOR R99!

THEN VIRGIN MOBILE CUSTOMER "I DONT" CARE HAS THE AUDACITY TO SEND ME AN SMS TO INFORM ME THAT THEY ARE GOING TO CANCEL MY CONTRACT AND LIST ME AS A BAD/NON PAYER. I WILL FIGHT THIS IN COURT AS I HAVE ALL MY EMAILED CORRESPONDANCE SUPPORTING ME. I WANTED TO REPORT THIS ON HELLO PETER ONCE AGAIN AND GUESS WHAT?

VIRGIN MOBILE HAS SO MANY COMPLAINTS IN JUST THESE FEW DAYS OF 2012 IT'S A JOKE THAT THE COMPANY STILL OPERATES.

MY LAST EMAIL WENT UNANSWERED SO I GUESS MY NEXT EMAIL WILL BE TO CARTE BLANCE.

Review about: Virgin Mobile Customer Care.

Comments

#552036

The only way that you can get them to fix your issue is to report them to the Public Utilities Commission. We had a problem with my husband's phone and then the double-chargig with my daugher's.

Sprint is actually now affliated with Virgin Mobile so the Sprint person called and fixed my husband's problem.

Now, since the 3rd World Country Customer Service can't seem to understand that they are ripping us off again with a different phone, I've filed another complaint with the PUC. I suggest you do the same with your problem.

Hi Angel77. I have the exact same problem with the Wizened Wizard's company.

They have the audacity to ask me to pay my monthly payment two weeks in advance. Once this contract is over I am done with these jokers.