In June I purchased the broadband modem and paid for my first month of service. After working with Tech Support over 3 days at over an hour each day, unable to activate modem.

I requested a return authorization to return modem and request return of monthly fee. I made the request one day after paying the fee. I was told service fee would not be refunded until they received the modem. Modem was returned following week and refund for cost of modem refunded, but not the service charge.

After 8 online inquiries (Incident Reports), and 3 telephone calls, being told the refund had already been made July 9 and to wait a few days, and then being requested to send two months of credit card statements to prove I did not already receive refund, I finally get an email today stating I could no longer get a refund of service charge because the account was "deactivated." First, when I asked for the refund "before" account was deactivated, I was told I could not get refund until they received the modem. When Virginmobile refunded cost of modem, they then deactivated the account without giving me the service charge refund. This service charge was $60 which is a lot of money for monthly broadband, and I would like to have it back immediately. I have since made a formal complaint to FCC.

I hate you VirginMobile. You are a company that steals from its consumers.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 19, 2010.

Comments

Kind of like robbery with a phone instead of a gun. You and thousands of other virgin mobile customers have been ripped off. We need a class action suit!