The worst customer service ever!We are a T-Mobile family..yet I decided to purchase a virgin mobile phone for my daughter in October for her birthday.

The phone worked fairly well is various zones to say the least and she was happy overall with the phone's features. The worst comes with dealing with customer service.....topping up with my credit card was a nightmare. i got double charged and had to reach out to my credit card company for help when the customer service person swore I wasn't double charged and my statement showed different. I actually spoke to 3 individuals and got nowhere.

Then came the day her phone was stolen from her locker in school. I called the "capable" bunch of people again and waited at least 10 mins to speak to one. She suspended the service and told me that I am eligible for a replacement phone and transferred me to her colleague who took another 1/2 hour to go through the process to order the new device which would take less than a week to be delivered...or so I thought. By the end of week, I called back only to find out that they cancelled the order and failed to inform me in the same manner they would as if you would be when it was time to top up...I didn't even receive a courtesy email.

My phone call after waiting 12 mins to speak with someone informed me that I was not eligible for a replacement device and that I would have made aware of the cancellation either when i called back to inquire or when the number got cancelled.A courtesy email or telephone call to an alternate number is not an option....now have a good day!....Thanks for the great customer serve Virgin Mobile and Supervisor ABEL!

Review about: Virgin Mobile Phone Service.

Comments