i have virgin moble phone and internet mi fi service. They are very dishonest.

I have a UNLIMITED internet packaget that i pay $50 am month for. turns out that its not unlimited at all. it will slow down each day considering how much you use. how is this unlimited??

then when you call to complain, they tell you that if your calling from a virgin moble phone....they wont be using your minutes. it does. each time. again, dishonest.

my laptop stop working 2 days after my new month started for mi fi service. then it was in the shop. total use of mi fi for october was 3 days and i was very very careful to shut it off considering that i just found out that i didnt have true unlimited service.

when i got my computer back, i was excited because i assumed my internet mi fi would be fast due to my lack of use.

ok. not so. so i called virgin moble. lies lies lies.

they tried to say that it was slow due to me using sooo much lately. so very dishonest. they would not reinburse me for the time they used on my phone...total 56 mins. they would not let me speak to a supervisor or give me a number for administration.

i would advise to not use virgin moble. the acutal service is poor and the custome service is horrible.

Review about: Virgin Mobile Phone Service.

Comments

kaabate
Boston, Massachusetts, United States #608370

Virgin mobile services and everything about them sucks! I will never buy them again.

I got a nice touch screen android VM LG elite phone for Christmas this year from my folks and all i was trying to do for the past 3 months is download ringtones. I cant for the life of me figure out how to do so. Ive called, emailed and read the directions on the manual. When i called they told me that they would email me back with a week.

When i called i did not get a live greeter just a multiple choice thing that did not help me with my question and when i wrote to them by mail they did not contact me. I tried to do what the directions said on the website and it kept bringing me back to the virgin mobile log in page. All i was trying to do was listen to some ringtones and buy some. Did everything possible and nothing worked.

I even got an error page from an adjoining website from WWW.cellmanina and then after this there was a very long error code. I cant believe i actually would even consider going back to virgin mobile USA. I hate their service and their website does not work! My other complaint is that the signal sucks i cant make any calls with out redialing.

And my final complaint is that I get calls from halfway across the world someone sent me a pic of them and their friend from India with their cell phone number. Isn't my cell phone supposed to be private? I'm extremely outraged, frustrated and, pissed off! Not a good thing virgin mobile.

You made your customers very unhappy. Buyer beware don't buy virgin mobile cell phones they don't work and the customer service is horrible!

Dont buy! :(

to kaabate #608388

THEY ARE the worst company ever! I have vergin moble service that I was unable to use.

I dont know why but I am certain that the phone was fine, something was not right with the service. I called customer service for VM and after 20min of trying to get to a live advisor...they said they would put 100 mins on my phone. This never happened so i put more cash on the phone. Long story short..

had to make a second call to VM and this time whatever they did prevented me from using the cash ballance. Thats MY MONEY> I am so angry. I have made dozens of calls to them for assistance. NOTHING has been done to help.

I thru my phone out the window of my car and smashed it. I now have a LG phone with STRAIGHT TALK provided thru walmart. EXCELLENT PLAN AND PHONE. i want my money back from virgin mobile.

they are horrible in every way. :upset

Saginaw, Michigan, United States #592412

The service is very poor if you don't live in a metropolitan area. My problems are from low to almost no signal and throttled internet service.

You cannot even watch a full length video on you tube. So you spend all your time waiting for it to load. I looked in my account and they will shut your speed down after 2560.0 mb I have had the phone A little over one week and my used data is at 1089.mb. So they lie to the public about throttling service after 2.5 G'S.

The whole unlimited plan is a scam and they should be sued for falsifying unlimited plans to consumers. Buyer beware! Do Not!

Use this service unless its your last resort and know that your service will be poor. Including customer service.