1.2K views

I am typically very patient when it comes to service. I ordered my Rumor Touch online because it was $129 rather than $149 in Best Buy. The phone came in record time.

Then the problems began. I attempted to activate my phone online. No success. I called, and over a period of 3 days I spent more than 3 hours on the phone-mostly on hold. For them to tell me problems that have yet to be fixed on their end.

I was excited to get the phone, but I never got to use it. It was never activated. I am mailing it back tomorrow.

Review about: Virgin Mobile Phone Service.

Comments

John, maybe you should probe your reading skills before you respond to a comment.

I did not buy the phone at Best Buy, I bought it online. I got it from VirginMobile.com

you bought a rumortouch on best buy store ..right now that issue is already been resolved ..

because this is issue is not really from virgin mobile its on the bestbuy store because if your going to buy a phone from them you need first to unlock the serial number of that phone from their customer care before we can activate that phone ..you should probe first the people your talking to before you take actions like that