I am so pissed right now I can hardly type.All I know is I will NEVER use virgin mobile again and if you have a virgin mobile phone and have no problems more power to you.

BUT, if you thinking about getting a virgin mobile phone because of the price all imma tell you is...You will get what you pay for PLUS some unexpected charges and whatever you do, if you pay with a credit or debit keep an eye on your statements...

Buyer PLEASE be AWARE!!!and customer service is NO help at all, its just bad.

Review about: Virgin Mobile Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Virgin Mobile?

Comments

been customer of VM for over 6 yrs, never had a problem when they had US citizens taking calls, now I was told only call centers in NICARAQUE and PHILLIPINES and they only repeat the same thing.They are not customer focused at all and why do they care they are not dealing with their neighbors or fellow citizens.

I have had to put a fraud warning on my bank account and get all new credit cards because they debited my bank account without my permission and they refuse to refund the money. Account was not set on auto payments but they still took money and refuse to refund money or help in any way.

My bank has to do all the work, they have filed fraud investigation over Virgin Mobiles error and VIrgin Mobile refuses to give any addresses or supervisors to speak to.Just think if they do this daily and to alot of customers who just take their customer service tactics as okay -how much money are they making.

It's because Terry never to try to get customer service.

Terry, it is just a matter of time. It has been less than a year for me and "Absolutely NO Good"is quite an understatement.

Simpson, England, United Kingdom #54117

Never had a problem with this company and I have been a customer with them for 6 years