Coverage Area
Style and Design

I CALLED IN JULY BECAUSE MY PHONE HAD WATER DAMAGE, AGENT TOLD ME PHONE DIDNT QUALIFY FOR REPLACEMENT UNDER WARRANTY BECAUSE THE WARRANTY PERIOD HAD ENDED. SO I WENT THROUGH INSURANCE AND I HAD TO PAY $140 FOR A REPLACEMENT PHONE THE INSURANCE COMPANY.

A MONTH LATER I DECIDED I NO LONGER WANTED TO BE SERVICED BY VIRGIN MOBIL DUE TO THE POOR SERVICE I RECEIVED. AND NOW IM BEING TOLD I CANT USE MY PHONE WITH ANOTHER COMPANY BECAUSE IT HAS TO BE ACTIVATED WITH THEM FOR A WHOLE YEAR! REALLY? IVE BEEN WITH YOU GUYS SINCE 2012 AND IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR POOR OVERPRICED SERVICE!

NO WERE ON THE INSURANCE PAPER WORK DID IT STATE I NEED TO STAY A YEAR WITH YOU. KEEP IN MIND WHEN I CALLED TO DISPUTE THIS AN AGENT HUNG UP ON ME WHEN I REQUESTED A SUPERVSIOR. AND IVE CALLED 2 OTHER TIMES WERE A SUP PROMISED THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO UNLOCK THE PHONE JUST TO FIND OUT THEY WERE FULL OF ***. NEVER AGAIN WILL I DO BUSINESS WITH VIRGIN MOBIL, AND THE WORST PART YOU CANT EVEN GO TO A STORE THEY HAVE NO LOCATIONS IT ALL HAS TO BE DONE BY PHONE.

AND YOU GET CHARGED FOR CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE.. IF YOU HAVE THESE RUDE SUPERVISORS AS SUPERVISORS I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THIS BUSINESS WILL GO TO *** SOON!!!!

Preferred solution: UNLOCK MY DAMN PHONE.

I didn't like: No help, Rip off.

Comments