Customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with.Forced to cancel my account because of the rude way they handled my problem.

You can't understand the customer service reps. Have to ask over and over for them to repeat themselves. According to the rep they could not help my issue unless I waited 72 hours on some kind of ticket. 72 hours came and went so I was forced to call back.

They told me they were putting me through to the highest supervisor in the building and he was worse then the reps. He refused right out to help me. I did everything I was told from the get go and cooperated in a nice manner. He told me to cancel the account and would send me a credit for the phone and plan not used.

I asked him where to send the phone and he said, just keep it and I would get my credit in 7 to 10 working days. Never received the credit for the phone and when I called they said they could not credit me because I didn't send it back within 14 days. At this point I was outraged by the company and for my own good wrote them off. Did I mention the phone was only about 2 weeks old and there were two others virgin mobile accounts in the house with out any problems with service?

I found another company and have been very satisfied.It cost me about 10 dollars more a month but was worth every penny.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $150. This person is overall dissatisfied with Virgin Mobile. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Virgin Mobile.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Virgin Mobile to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Virgin Mobile?

Comments